Price Alerts are a Feature that is available via the stub hub application.
People who do not know about the money to be made off flipping tickets will list their concert tickets for extremely low price. So for a show that is sold out, you can set a price alert through some 3rd party ticket sellers. When a ticket is listed below a certain price (a price that you choose) you will be notified via email and notifications on your phone. Then you can quickly buy those tickets and resist them for higher. Frequently you can find tickets for way less than most sellers are asking. For this method of flipping tickets, it is important you act quickly. If to pause and think concert goers are who have price alerted the event will scoop those tickets up. When someone puts their tickets up for cheap they will sell quickly. I have used this method in the past to make serious profits.
So, set a price alert, and when you receive the notification act very quickly. So get out there and set some price alerts for already sold out shows. The more price alerts you set, the higher your chances of making some very quick cash will be.
This is just a free taste of what a membership with ticket flipping.com will give you! Our video training course explains how to start making money with zero prior knowledge.
Join now and learn:
• How to easily find upcoming popular shows
• How to evaluate the shows to ensure profitability
• How to choose what sections/seats to buy
• How to sell tickets quickly and efficiently
• How to maximize profits and minimize costs
• Market predictions (so you can invest in the same events we do and profit easily)
• Extensive top venue list (which makes it easy to find the capacity of the venue you are looking for)
• Our custom spreadsheet which makes keeping track of tickets and profits simple
• And more