A question we get all the time is: How much money can I make reselling tickets?
Here's the truth:
There is only one person that can answer that question, and that is you. There is no magic formula that is going to give you a million dollars without putting in any work. The amount of money you make is entirely up to how much action you take, and I'll explain how this works in a moment.
With this being said, we know many brokers making over $11,000 per month. This is because they are constantly looking for popular events that are coming out and investing in tickets all the time.
There are hundreds of popular concerts and sporting events selling out every single day. It is our job to find these shows and buy tickets for them before they blow up. When shows sell out and there are no desirable tickets left, the price naturally spikes from demand. This is when we capitalize on the market and sell our tickets to make profit.
We expect a 30%-80% return on most tickets that we invest in. So If you only have $80 to invest, don't expect to make thousands immediately. On the other hand, if you have $1,000 you are willing to invest, you can look forward to hundreds coming in regularly.
The problem is: You have to find upcoming popular shows and research them in depth to make a confident investment.
Luckily, we've made that easy for you:
Our video training course explains how to start making money with zero prior knowledge.
Our course begins by teaching:
• How to easily find upcoming popular shows
• How to evaluate the shows to ensure profitability
• How to choose what sections/seats to buy
• How to sell tickets quickly and efficiently
• How to maximize profits and minimize costs
By becoming a member, you will get access to the video course and all the resources we have learned throughout our journey.
You also get access to our tools section, which includes:
• Market predictions (so you can invest in the same events we do and profit easily)
• Extensive top venue list (makes it easy to find shows to invest in)
• Our custom spreadsheet which makes keeping track of tickets and profits simple
• And more